Psst! It’s officially February, which means Valentine’s Day is just around the corner. But instead of the requisite Hallmark card, drugstore chocolates or some cheap tchotchkes, we figured you could use a guide to sweets and chic treats that you’ll actually want. Consider it a heart-felt cheat sheet to how we’d like to be spoiled on the big day – and beyond.
1. EQUIPMENT “Brett” heart-print silk shirt, $228. Equipment.fr.
2. STILA limited edition All You Need is Love pressed powder blush, $16. At Murale and Shoppers Drug Mart Beauty Boutiques.
3. RUPERT SANDERSON “Frisia” suede sandals, $740. Farfetch.com.
4. DIANE KORDAS “Lips” 18-karat rose gold ruby ring, $,265. Net-A-Porter.com
5. OLD NAVY heart print crepe dress, $33. OldNavy.ca.
6. HANKY PANKY heart print lace thong, $28 and “I Heart You” lace thong gift set, $65. At Linea Intima stores.
7. ERIN FETHERSTON canvas lipstick case, $25 ($5 goes to Charity:Water). ErinFetherston.com.
8. CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA “Big Kiss” leather lip bag with detachable shoulder strap, $595. Hirshleifers.com.